- Why is the seller, selling?
- How long has the property been on the market?
- What is included in the sale?
- Has the property had any major renovations?
- How long have the current owners lived there?
- What other offers have there been on the property?
- Is the property listed or in a conservation area?
- What is the Council tax band for the property?
- How old is the boiler?
- What other feedback has there been from viewings?
Most importantly, remember it’s all about location, location, location! Any house can be decorated and modified to make it your perfect home, so pay particular attention to the neighbourhood dynamics. What are the local schools like, are there any amenities close by, what would be the nuisance factors etc.
All of the above, combined with your own questions when viewing will help you make an informed decision about your purchase.