1. What information will BeeMyHome collect about me?
When you sign up to any of BeeMyHomes’ services, activities or online content, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth, depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable BeeMyHome to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
2. How will BeeMyHome use the information it collects?
BeeMyHome will use your personal information for several purposes including the following:
· Providing our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries
· Administration - which means that BeeMyHome may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in section 5 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance)
· Contacting you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide
· Analysing and improving the services offered on BeeMyHome website
3. When will BeeMyHome contact me?
BeeMyHome will contact you:
· If you have signed up to any service, activity or online content to ensure that BeeMyHome can deliver the services to you
· Regarding any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about BeeMyHome products or services
· If we have any surveys to help BeeMyHome better the service
· For marketing purposes i.e. sending brochures out when relevant properties come on the market.
4. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
BeeMyHome will only use your information for personal marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content.
5. Will BeeMyHome share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 8 below.
6. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to BeeMyHome. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
7. How long will BeeMyHome keep my personal information?
We will hold you details on our database indefinitely for the relevant services or activities. Storing your information for ease so when revisiting BeeMyHome you will not have to resign.
8. Can I find out what personal information BeeMyHome holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information BeeMyHome holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
9. What if I am accessing BeeMyHome websites outside the UK?
7-9 Front Street
Phone: 0191 389 7299